Leadership in Times of Crisis
- Facing the Tiger
- The Seven F’s (What is your ‘default’ and where do you need to ‘stretch’?)
- WHAT changes when things change: The Waterline and The Funnel
- HOW change happens: Lewin’s Three-Phase Process
- WHERE change needs to happen: Force Field Analysis
- Facilitating Change: Adaptive Leadership
- Application to your real-world situations
Dr. John J. Scherer – Founder & President, Scherer Leadership Center
You don’t need to change yourself.
You need to come home to yourself.
This changes everything.
About The Program
Covid has turned the world upside down. Every, team, company–even every relationship–has been impacted. There will be no ‘re-set’, no ‘back to the way it was’. If so, then having a sustainable team, company or relationship will depend on its capacity to adapt (change), which means this crisis creates an opportunity to make all the changes you have been wanting for a long time. And that takes a certain kind of leadership skill–and way of thinking–that I call ‘Facing the Tiger’.
What participants will learn
- How to ‘Face your Tigers’ and what happens when you don’t
- Discover your ‘default’ tiger-facing approach and what could work better
- Try on ‘Adaptive Leadership’, a much-needed approach to crisis and change
- Learn and practice the ‘Adventus Process’ which helps you CREATE the future, rather than waiting for things to ‘go back to the way they were’
For whom it is designed
- Business (C-Level executives in large or corporate organizations)
- Anyone facing the need to facilitate change in their (human) system